Happy Birthday to Prikshit Devda (L-D), Vedant Garg Agarwal (3-C), Ishika Agarwal (6-E), Muskan Agarwal (8-E), Madan Gopal Ladda (8-E), Tiyasha Ghosh (9-D) * Term-wise fee will be collected in the months of Apr , July, Oct and Jan.  
:: Academics :: CCE Pattern



  CCE Pattern: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation is the education system introduced by CBSE.  This system helps to reduce the pressure on the child during examination.  In this method students marks will be replaced by grades which will be evaluated through a series of curricular and extracurricular evaluations along with academics.  The aim is to reduce the work load on students and to improve the overall skill and ability of the student by means of evaluation of other activities.  Grades are awarded to students based on work experience skills, dexterity, innovation, steadiness, teamwork, public speaking, behaviour etc., This helps the students who are not good in academics to show their talent in other fields such as arts, humanities, sports, music,  athletics etc.

II Pattern of Education:According to the CCE Pattern there are two different types of tests.  Namely the Formative and the Summative.

Formative Tests: It comprises of the students work in class and home, in oral tests and quiz and the quality of the projects and assignments.

Formative Test will be conducted 4 times in an academic session and they will carry 40% weightage.  An academic year is divided into two semesters.  Two Formative Test for 1st term and two other formative test for 2nd term.Summative Assessment is a three hour long written examination conducted twice in an year.  1st Summative Examination will carry 20% weightage and the second term exam will carry 40% both together will carry 60% weightage for the aggregate.At the end of the year the CBSE processes the result by adding the formative score to the summative score i.e. 40% + 60% = 100%


Marks and Grade
In CCE the marks obtained in an exam are usually not revealed.  However, equivalent grades are revealed the grading system is as follows


Marks Range     Grade    Grade      Point
    91-100      A1      10
    81-90      A2       9
    71-80      B1       8
    61-70      B2       7
    51-60      C1       6
    41-50      C2       5
    33-40       D       4
    21-32      E1
    00-20      E2



Smart School Management



School Toppers



Notice Board


Daily Quote


Events 2017-18
Apr May Jun
Jul Aug Sep
Oct Nov Dec
Jan Feb Mar




Copyright © 2013 - Howard Public School - All Rights Reserved


Developed by SuccessCER


Howard Public School
Street No. 8, D. No. 3-6-568
Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 029.

Phone : 040 - 27630610   Email: howardinstitutions@gmail.com



Vistors Count